- No vaccinations are legally required for entry into Zimbabwe.
- Sango has not been affected by the national cholera epidemic and precautionary measures are implemented to prevent cholera. No cases have been reported on Sango. All water used originates from boreholes and is safe for human consumption.
- Medical air rescue services cover can be arranged for the duration of your stay at Sango. Please advise if you are interested in the service and we will provide you with information. The service is free of charge.
- Zimbabwe, as with many African destinations, has a risk of Malaria - we therefore encourage all of our visitors to take a course of prophylactics as a precaution.
- Please bring sufficient supplies of your own medication for known allergies or specific conditions.
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements and/or allergies prior to your stay at Sango.
- Zimbabwe uses 220V electricity points so be sure to pack an adaptor for all your personal appliances.
- Light clothing is recommended in natural colours with a warm jacket for evenings and early mornings.
- A pair of comfortable, worn-in, walking shoes will be an asset on your safari.
- Other items you don’t want to miss on your safari are binoculars, a camera with extra memory cards and batteries, sunglasses, sun lotion and a hat/cap.
- Military camouflage clothing is not allowed within Zimbabwe so please be advised to omit such clothing/items from your gear. Hunting camouflage is allowed. Feel free to contact us for advice.
- Soft luggage is preferable when chartering a private aircraft, as they are easier and safer to stow on smaller charter flights.